Exeed Litecrete is a subsidiary of Exeed Industries, the industrial arm of National Holding. Exeed Industries is a leading Abu Dhabi based group focused on building materials and construction related industries with operations spread across UAE and the wider MENA region.
Exeed Litecrete was established in 2009, with production commencing in 2010 and has a portfolio of products covering AAC block with a range of densities from 430 to 650 kg/m³ and the newly introduced reinforced AAC products range. The new AAC range includes non-load bearing wall panels ≤3.5 m length x 0.6 m width x 0.075-0.30 m thick and load bearing floor and roof panels ≤5.8 m length x 0.6 m width x 0.15-0.30 m thick , lintels and U blocks.
Invented in Sweden in 1924 AAC is a lightweight, precast, foam concrete building material that simultaneously provides structure, insulation and fire and mold resistance.
In the product’s manufacture, Portland cement is mixed with lime, silica sand, water, and an expansion agent and poured into a mold. The reaction between the expansion agent and concrete causes microscopic hydrogen bubbles, expanding the concrete to about three times its original volume. After evaporation of the hydrogen, the now highly closed-cell, aerated concrete is cut to size, form, and steam-cured in a pressurized chamber (an autoclave). The result is non-organic, non-toxic, airtight material used in non- or load-bearing exterior or interior walls, floors, and blocks.
“THE EXEED LITECRETE PRODUCTION PROCESS GENERATES NO POLLUTANTS OR HAZARDOUS WASTE.”
ACC BLOCK – EO
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 430 + 30 kg/m3, Compressive strength of minimum 3.2 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.110-0.120 W/mk.
ACC BLOCK – E1
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 400 + 20 kg/m3, Compressive strength of minimum 3.2 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.135 W/mk.
ACC BLOCK – E2
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 600 + 20kg/m3, compressive strength of minimum 3.2 N/m2, and thermal conductivity of 0.14 W/mk.
ACC BLOCK – E3
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 650kg/m3, compressive strength of minimum 5.5 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.16 – 0.17 W/mk.
U-block filled with C40 concrete are used in door openings. The screws/hanger are drilled in U-blocks since it can carry more than 250 kg of load.
AAC Lintels is a horizontal reinforced member placed across the opening (door/window) to carry the blocks above the windows/doors.
Structural Floor Panels are reinforced with steel. These are used as floor/roof slabs.
Non-Load Bearing Vertical Panels are reinforced with steel and are used for internal partitions. Fire rated up to 3 hours.
These are commonly known as “filler bloks” that are used to create floors and roofs. These blocks rest on reinforced concrete called filigree slabs.
Large-sized Blocks are 1000 mm lenght * 500 mm height * 600 mm thick (dimensions may vary depending upon client requirement)used for walling purpose.
AAC BLOCK MORTAR
Through our sister company Exceed Premium Dry Mortar, we can provide a complete AAC system including our superior quality AAC block mortar & plastering materials.
EXEED LITECRETE AAC SOLUTIONS
Exceed Litercrete AAC is available in a wide range of dimensions, density and strength classes.
AAC BLOCK – E0
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 430 + 30 kg/m3, compressive strenght of minimum 3.2 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.110.12- W/mk.
AAC BLOCK – E2
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 500 + 20 kg/m3, compressive strenght of minimum 3.2 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.135 W/mk.
AAC BLOCK – E3
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 600 + 20 kg/m3, compressive strenght of minimum 5 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.14 W/mk.
AAC BLOCK – E4
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks with a density of 650 + 20 kg/m3, compressive strenght of minimum 5.5 N/mm2, and thermal conductivity of 0.16-0.17 W/mk.
Build faster and lighter with Exeed Litecrete AAC!
Exeed Litecrete AAC products are an extraordinary insulating material that play an important role in constructing sustainable energy efficient ‘Green Buildings’ and are widely used in residential, commercial and industrial projects across the UAE and GCC.
Preferred by Owners, Engineers, Contractors and Architects, Exeed Litecrete AAC systems are used extensively in all types of building structures – from private villas to high-rise residential and office towers and are considered one of the most innovative building materials available today.
Exeed Litecrete AAC products are lightweight and are of a larger format than traditional masonry blocks. This enables speedy completion of masonry work with less manpower and reduces construction time by up to 20%.
The lightweight nature of our AAC also makes it easier and faster to transport, place (fewer crane lifts) and the large AAC dimensions also result in fewer joints, which combined with the reduced mortar bed thickness of Exeed Block Mortar BM can reduce the total consumption of masonry mortar by over two-thirds.
EXEED LITECRETE SYSTEMS ARE IDEAL TO USE ON:
COMMON AREAS OF USE
Any Wall of a residential building: load of bearing, interior and exterior
Any Walls and partitions for outbuildings, as well as seasonal operation of buildings
Walls located below ground level with pre-waterproofing
Walls of baths and pools, provided protection against water
EXEED LITECRETE SYSTEMS ARE IDEAL TO USE ON:
- Non- combustible
- Fire rating of 3 hours on 200mm thick AAC unit
- Emits no toxic fumes when exposed to fire
- The perfecft building materials to withstands the stringent requirements of building codes
- Increases the safety of the building’s occupants
- Potentially lower insurance rates
- Can be used as cladding to protect other materials such as steel or to increase the fire rating of concrete walls
- AAC is as strong and sustainable as conventional masonry
- Easier to work with than wood
- Easily cut and crafted with common hand tools (power tools may be required to cut reinforcement)
- Ability to readily make straignt cuts reduces time and waste in site alterations
- Lightweight, AAC weights one fifth of standard concrete peoducts
- Easy to handle
- Reduces labor costs and construction time
- Provide good sound insulation
- Ideal for construction projects like apartments, hotels, and public buildings
- Porous internal structure is comprised of 60- 70% air, effectively reducing sound wave transmission
- Typical STC rating is 50/52 for 500/600 density blocks or panels (db. 50-55) tested in accordance with ASTM
- E90 and classified in accordance with ASTM E413
- AAC qualifies as a “green” building material
- ESTIDAMA listed. -Durable and energy efficient
- Manufactured using all natural resources
- No harmful emissions of toxic chemicals
- Completely environmentally compatible
- AAC production process requires much less energy than that of other materials
- Outstanding energy efficient qualities
- Excellent source of ongoing environmental conservation.
- Manufacturing process generates less than 1.5% waste with over 1% of this being recycled and used in other manufacturing or industrial processes
- Accurate and easy to cut, reducing the generation of solid waste during construction
- Do not need to be used in combination with insulation products that increase the cost of construction and the environmental impact
- Water absorption coefficient of 4kg/m2 x h0.5
- Weather and moisture resistance is achieved with a final surface treatment such as stucco, plaster and paint, or cladding such as bricks and/or other exterior materials
- Excellent structural integrity
- Resists high winds and violent storms
- Extremely durable -Will not degrade under normal climatic conditions
- Outstanding durability characteristics over traditional materials relative to humidity, freeze/thaw cycles and chemical attack.
- Provide outstanding thermal insulation
- Make a major contribution to environmental protection
- Dramatically reduce energy needs (and cost) of space heating and cooling in buildings -Saves as much as 50% in Heating and Cooling Energy
- A bare 25 cm thick AAC wall provides the same thermal insulation value like wall of cement blocks with a thickness of 270 cm
SPEED OF CONSTRUCTRION
- Dramatic positive impact on the material’s rate of installation
- Easy to use -Quick to install
- A crew can install more than four times the area of AAC than that of a regular masonry application in the same period of time
- Impervious to attack by insects and termites
- Potentially saving large amounts being spent on termite control and repair costs