Montolit Tile Drilling Tools
Montolit’s family of tile drilling tools includes a wide range of solutions each one specifically designed for a given material or application.
- Tile drill bits for porcelain and ceramics tiles, marble, granite and natural stone (FA type)
- Tile drill bts for dry drilling of porcelain slabs and large format tiles, using an angle grinder (FSS type)
- Diamond tile drill bits for dry and wet drilling of concrete, reinforced concrete, abrasive bricks (FUT, FUXT, FUXLT, FX type)
- Segmented diamond tile drill bits for dry drilling of thick porcelain tiles stoneware and granite (2.cm – 3/4 Inches) with an angle grinder (FT-S and FT types)
- Tile drill bits for modeling and strengthening holes
- Core drill bt for dry drilling of porcelain tiles, granite and marble, using an angle grinder (FS type)
- Core drill bits for water drilling of glass (FAV type)
- Small diameter diamond core drill bits for dry drilling of porcelain with a drill (FAJ type for high speed and FTJ type for long-life)
- Universal diamond drills for enlarging or shaping holes
What makes Montolit tile drilling tools the most durable and trustable solutions among the existing professional tile drill bits
- Our diamond core drill bits are made of top-quality synthetic diamonds with sharp corners that increase their cutting performances
- The quantity of diamond included on the diamond crown of our diamond tile drill bitsis related to the specific material to drill
- The size of the synthetic diamonds present on our ceramic tile drill bits is based on the cutting requirements of the specific stone material that you need to
- We care about details
For each Montolit porcelain tile drill bit we designed a specific welding or vacuum brazing process that grants the best connections between the diamonds and the steel body. A good connection means better resistance to high temperature that means longer life
How to choose the right tile drill bit?
The following are some useful tips to choose the right professional tile drill bit or core drill bit, according to the tile’s material and thickness, as well as the tilers’ needs
Define which material you intend to drill
Drilting very hard and thick porcelain requires specific diamond drill bits for porcelain tiles. Professional porcelain tile drill bits are very different from those needed to drill natural stone or ceramics. We could simply say that the harder and more compact the material is, the higher must be the performance of the diamond tile drill bit or of the diamond core drill bit. We can name porcelain stoneware and glass, for example, as very demanding materials.
DIAMOND CORE-BITS FOR DRY DRILLING -KILLER GRES JUNIOR_FTJ
Use: We cotta and dry use Material: All types of ceramics, gres porcelain, terra vgranite and marble. Application: For..
DIAMOND CORE-BITS FOR DRY DRILLING -KILLER GRES_FT
Diamond Core-bits with sectors Use: Wet and dry use Materials: All types of ceramics, gres pocelain, granite and Klinker. Application:…
DIAMOND CORE-BITS FOR DRY DRILLING – KILLER GRES FT-S
Diamond Core-bits with sectors. Use:Wet and dry use Materials: All types of ceramics, gres pocelain, granite and Klinker. Application: For..
CONTINUOUS CROWN DIAMOND CORE-BITS_FA
Continuous crown diamond core-bits Utilization: Wet use Application: Furniture and bathroom fittings and electric and plumbing installation
Material: All types…
CONTINUOUS CROWN DIAMOND CORE-BITS_FAV
Continuous crown diamond core-bits Utilization: Wet use Application: Furniture and bathroom fittings and electric and plumbing installation.
Material: Glass titles..
DIAMOND CORE-BITS KIT FOR DRY DRILLING – FSB
Use: Dry and wet use Material: For all types of ceramics, Gres , terracotta tiles,granite and Marble. Application: For furniture and…
Diamond core-bits Utilization: Wet use Material: All types of ceramics, gres porcelain, terra cotta , granite and marble, single fired…
DIAMOND HOLE-SAWS FOR DRY DRILLING – FSS
Use: Dry and wet use Material: For all types of porcelain stoneware and ceramics slim slabs. Application: For furniture and…
DIAMOND CORE-BITS FOR DRY DRILLING MONDRILLO FS
Use: Dry and wet use Material: For all types of ceramics, Gres porcelain,terracotta tiles,granite and Marble. Application: For furniture and..
Use: Dry and wet use Material: All types of ceramics, gres porcelain, terra cotta tiles, granite, marble, glass. Application: For..
DIAMOND COUNTERSINK TOOLS – FPS
Use: Dry or wet use Bevel Ease chamfers and stress relieves rough holes in
glass, ceramic and porcelain tiles. Diamond…
UNIVERSAL DIAMOND MILLING BIT FOR ENLARGING AND SHAPING HOLES – FPU
Use: Dry and wet use FPU is a versatile milling bit designed to enlarge,
shape and/or round bevel existing holes…